Residential Resources

COVID Phone BankAbout

For impacted individuals you can contact your mortgage company or landlord, your bank, and your utility company to request a hardship accommodation. Many have programs for those affected by COVID-19. You can also visit the Texas Department of Emergency Management to help find additional assistance and resources.


  • Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
    This is a rapidly evolving situation. For up-to-date information, please visit CDC website.
  • Galveston County Health District
    Galveston County Health District is working with local, state and federal partners to closely monitor Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), formerly known as 2019 Novel Coronavirus. Galveston County Health District information call center to answer questions about COVID-19. Galveston County Health District provides services for the City of Friendswood (both Harris and Galveston Counties) and as such, the residents of Friendswood should call the number provided.
  • Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
    The Texas Department of State Health Services is tracking cases of the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19. DSHS will update the state case count each day by noon Central Time.
  • Attorney General’s Office
    Texans who believe they have encountered price gouging should call the Office of the Attorney General’s toll-free complaint line at 800-621-0508.

Additional Assistance

If you were affected negatively by COVID-19 and need assistance, Friendswood Rotary Foundation would like to help. Select which would apply.