Public Records Research

The City has an online, self-service WebLink for the public to conduct research on the City's ordinances, resolutions, minutes, deeds, easements, liens and lien releases.

Public Information Requests  

The Texas Public Information Act (the "Act") gives the public the right to request access to government records. The Act is triggered when a person submits a written request for information that is already in existence. The Act does not require the City to create new information, compile data, do legal research, or answer questions.   To submit a request, visit the City's online Public Information Request (PIR) program where you will be able to submit requests, check the status of your request and receive the records electronically. To find out the cost of copies for Public Information Request(s), get the latest information here.

City Secretary

The City Secretary is the designated public information officer as it relates to the Act and all emailed public information requests (PIRs) must be sent directly to designated email address, which is that of the City Secretary, Leticia Brysch. You may submit an online request using the City's Public Information Request (PIR) System, hand-deliver, or email your request to the City's designated PIR email at,  or mail your request to the attention of the City Secretary, Leticia Brysch, 910 S. Friendswood Drive, Friendswood, Texas 77546-4856.