Meeting Agendas & Minutes
What are the current topics for this week's meeting? What agendas or minutes are available for the upcoming meeting? Get the latest information here.
Note: Minutes are available following approval.
When does Downtown Economic Development Corporation Meet?
Regular Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of the month
Unless otherwise noted on the agenda, all meetings are held at Friendswood Library at 4:00 p.m.
416 S Friendswood Drive
Friendswood, TX 77546
Duties & Responsibilities
The Friendswood Downtown Economic Development Corporation is a Type B corporation that may undertake projects as described in Subchapter C of Chapter 501 of the Local Government Code and Chapter 505 of the Local Government Code, including undertaking projects as authorized by law, including but not limited to:
- Projects to promote new or expanded business enterprises in the downtown area as defined by the City of Friendswood Downtown District Map
- Targeted infrastructure
- Paved sidewalks
- Pedestrian amenities including:
- Other related public improvements
- Maintenance and operations expenses for any of the previously described projects
- Economic Development Coordinator