Welcome to the Utility Billing Department for the City of Friendswood. The utility services provided by the City are Water, Sewer and Refuse (Garbage). Services can be established in one of three ways. To establish utility service please read the following:
(Please note that if you are moving into Heritage Park, the City of Friendswood does not provide utility service for your area. You may call Si Environmental for water service at 832-490-1600 and contact your homeowners association regarding garbage service.)
To make Friendswood utility bill payments online or manage your utility account, visit our Utility Billing payment portal is currently down.
New customers applying for service must provide a rental agreement or home purchase closing paperwork when applying for service.
Established customers with rent homes can show tax records for rental property. For deposit waiver or refund on new utility accounts, 2 year payment history or letter of credit within last 90 days from current water utility provider must be submitted within 5 days of service initiation.
For more information on getting utility service started or a waiver/refund of your deposit, visit our Establish Service page.
- Application for Service (PDF)
- Utility Services Transfer Application (PDF)
- Commercial Service Application for Utility Services (PDF)
- Bank Draft Authorization Form (PDF)
- Application for Adjustment of Water Bill (Excusable Defect) (PDF)
- Application for Adjustment of Water Bill (Unusually Large Bill) (PDF)
- Garbage Recycling Heavy and Green Waste Collection Days Map (PDF)
For additional meter and service for sprinkler services, contact the Utility Billing office at 281-996-3232.